But some people just don't seem to get it. It's like they don't want to be informed. And as if it wasn't bad enough that they are willingly, like, choosing to be ignorant, they also seem to actively hate on us, the normal ones.
I'm gonna call this particular group of people "twignorants". Which should totally be a word from now on.
And one of the prime examples of twignorants is dprjones. BEHOLD! :
I know, right ?? It's all sorts of depressing to witness something like this. Kinda like watching Titanic, only without the sex.
Well, if you weren't a twignorant, you would have known what people don't wanna hear during sex, like, HOURS ago. Stuff like this :
- "Yeah, I've been meaning to see a doctor about that..."
- "Is it in yet ?"
- "Excuse me sir, my name is Chris Hansen"
- "Your father used to like the same thing!"
- "What do you mean, IN? I'm finished!"
- My granmum asking, "Where's the sugar, again?"
- My partner yelling out their own name
- "I don't think its contagious"
- "You really need to paint your ceiling"
- "Oh, now I remember why I became a lesbian..."
- "John! Oh JOHN! Oh JOHNNNNNNNNNNNN!" (My name is Phillip)
- "Wow, it's like a penis, but smaller!"
- "You remind me of my uncle!"
- "Sex never felt that good when I was a man"
- “Can you put your socks back on please?”
- "I am actually sixteen..."
- "Do you mind if I turn on the TV?"
- "You're the best. This evening"
- A sheep's "bahhh"
- "Heil Hitler!"
- "Luke. I am your father."
See ? This is the reason why Twitter is awesome and dprjones totally fails.